In a world increasingly indifferent to Christian truth, followers of Christ need to be equipped to communicate with those who do not speak their language or accept their source of authority.
In the Tactics course, apologist and author Gregory Koukl demonstrates how to get in the driver’s seat, keeping any conversation moving with thoughtful, artful diplomacy. You’ll learn how to maneuver comfortably and graciously through minefields, stop challengers in their tracks, turn the tables and—most importantly—get people thinking about Jesus. Soon, your conversations will look more like diplomacy than D-Day.
- Initiate gospel conversations effortlessly
- Present the truth clearly, cleverly, and persuasively
- Graciously and effectively expose faulty thinking
- Skillfully manage the details of dialogue
- Maintain an engaging, disarming style even under attack
Gregory Koukl holds MA degrees in both apologetics and philosophy. He’s spoken on over 50 university campuses and hosted his own radio talk show for 18 years defending "Christianity Worth Thinking About." Greg is founder and president of Stand to Reason (str.org) and serves as adjunct professor of Christian apologetics at Biola University.
1. Getting You into the Driver’s Seat: Learning the “Columbo” Tactic
2. Refining the “Columbo” Tactic
3. Perfecting the “Columbo” Tactic
4. MIDTERM EXAM
5. The “Suicide” Tactic
6. The “Taking the Roof Off ” Tactic
7. The “Steamroller” Tactic
8. FINAL EXAM
This Course is based on the book Tactics: A Game Plan for Discussing Your Christian Convictions by Gregory Koukl. While taking this course, you will have online access to most of this book's contents. However, if you want offline access or want this book in your personal library as a long-term reference, you may purchase it by clicking on the button to the right which will link you to amazon.ca.